Infrastructure Idea Hunt is a campaign which aims to provide encouragement and opportunities to those who are willing to share their innovative ideas related to infrastructural development in order to solve the socio-economic hurdles currently faced by the Nation.
Idea Hunt is an initiation taken by Idea Studio Nepal along with Confederation of Nepalese Industries with an objective of increasing general public engagement to identify problems and come up with possible innovative solutions to address infrastructure deficits.
- Calls for Infrastructural development Ideas from various background: Transportation, Irrigation, Energy, Housing, IT etc. via different media vehicles.
(Open for any individual & companies at any stage of the venture; startups, scale ups, students and aspiring entrepreneurs)
- Screens it on the basis of its need for the Country’s development, innovation, creativity, feasibility and sustainability.
- Selects top 10 Idea and nurture them to make investment ready through 3 days’ incubation workshop at Kathmandu University School of Management.
- Prospective to present ideas in front of the members of Parliamentary
- Prospective to pitch best 10 ideas at Infrastructure Summit 2017.
- Prospective to get AWARDED with cash prize.
- Prospective to participate in Idea Studio Nepal; a National level incubation Program.